My Hypothetical Rumination

I tend to believe that writing is an essential art for surviving in this world. It will give you success and growth in your chosen field of activity. 

People who are not willing to embrace this art do not usually get a great deal of success in life. Some may argue that writing is no longer a job of people. The reason behind such thinking is their reference to robotic writing. 

They think that in the future, writers will be replaced. 

And such replacement will be done by none other than robot writers. to say otherwise, robots will replace human writers in days to come. What will happen at that moment is something that gives me a spooky feel. 

Believe it or not but when I try to conjure up such a situation, I have sweet and cold beads all over my body. This is because I get spooky as to whether my craft will be replaced by robots. 

What will happen to my livelihood if the thing I do for my survival will no longer be required? Who, at that time, will come to my rescue? There are many feelings like this one that bring me on tenterhooks. 

They make me worry-wart. I believe when robotic invasion to humanity happens, survival will be challenging. I may sound like a crying wolf but think for a while. if robots come at our doorstep, will we ever stand a chance to confront them? 

When I think of a situation like this, I sort of imagine sci-fi movie scenes. Robots wreaking havoc on humans. Killing them, vandalizing their property. And human fighting machines, killing them and burying them in junkyards. 

If such a cinematic scene ever comes to realistic fruition, what will happen? Will we be able to fight them, drive them to their caves? 

If robots were as powerful as portrayed in movies, I don't think humans will win over them. Some may argue that humans will control robots. but I think that is another confabulation. 

How can someone control a machine fitted with powerful AI-based logical thinking? The moment they sense our presence will be doomsday for our survival. 

So, I believe that when I say writing will be replaced by robots, I mean to say this is just the tip of the iceberg. The days to come will witness many challenging situations for us. 

At present, we are all under the viral pandemic. jobs are going way, companies are shutting down their operations. People are being left in the lurch. Terrible spikes in numbers of unemployment. Suicidal cases on an alarming surge. These things pretty much afford a picture of a grotesque future. 

I hope to see my hypothetical belief remain hypothetical. Otherwise, we humans have no power to stand against super-powerful robots. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Ways To Write Winning Web-Articles

PM Modi on ramping up testing to cease corona infection spike in India