My Submitting to Divinity

 I am trying to convince myself that what is fated to happen in my life will happen at any cost, and there's' no power under my capacity to alter the course of divine supervene. I have been a bundle of nerves lately and caused myself to suffer uncalled for tension and anxiety just because I failed to realize this wisdom. Due to being a human, my propensity to resign myself into a groundless vexation is the result of how I have cultivated myself in these years of my survival through trial and tribulation I've witnessed so far. Sometimes regression falls in to make me feel worse that despite being talented and top in my professional career, why richness is so unattainable pursuit for me?

Deep introspection to find the answer to the above leads me to this wisdom that perhaps I am supposed to do my karma, follow my responsibility, and ensure my deeds are righteous and on track to achieve something worthwhile. Though some stupid yet emotionally disturbing remembrance of the past frets me a lot, yet thanks to my spiritual alliance with divine forms at shrines, I guess my conscience is being wired to the tranquil attachment of something, though existing in abstraction, yet it seems very palpable to my believability and discretion. You can call it my resignation to something unfathomable power of heaven.

Matters related to transcendental subjects like spirituality and divinity intrigue me a lot, and I wholeheartedly believe that they are my prime and resourceful subterfuge to handle problematic scenarios in my life. It may sound hypocritical blithe of mine, in light of my divergence from the statement I peddle as a firmed credo of mine and the action having no endorsement of the statement I propose to uphold. That’s, to some extent, is the result of my being a human that is given to digression, owing to my limited capacity to deal with the insurmountable pressures in my life. However, things like spiritual practice and praying to Lord, according to my observation, had led me to attain tranquility in so much gravity that I feel they are the most dependable recourse with which I can answer to my own problems, most of them are just the byproduct of my overestimating them, mentally.

I’ve no idea what I am supposed to be in days to come in my life, but I can make guesswork that things are going to be fine, with divine favor all the way in my pursuit of happiness and richness. There are some of the most important things I want to achieve, and hopefully, the divine force would guide me to achieve them. May my submission to the divine force be fulfilled. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Ways To Write Winning Web-Articles

PM Modi on ramping up testing to cease corona infection spike in India

My Hypothetical Rumination