Why Tatkal Booking from IRCTC is Next to Impossible Thing?

Now I am virtually at the end of believing this.

Kind of convinced that tatkal booking from IRCTC is next to impossible chore, especially if you try to book tickets from New Delhi Railway station to Darbhanga Junction (Bihar).

I hail from Darbhanga district, and there are certain unavoidable occasions when my presence at my hometown seems indispensable. In that case, I've to resort to IRCTC to book train tickets.

To my utter surprise, disappointment befalls when the website doesn't serve my needs. Instead, I feel I've inadvertently invited myself dealing with some tenaciously bullheaded jerks, gloating over my annoyance!

The top major turn-offs I experienced at irctc

Quick expiration of session log-in Page – that’s the serious crapshit development coding done at the website. No sooner you end up browsing few train options than you are dumped out of the IRCTC page with mockery message – session expired!

Ah! Can't verbalise the gravity of my annoyance!

Abstruse captcha – I wish I already knew the imminent captcha to be filled in at irctc. This another nerve-teasing turn off sometimes drives me at the end of blasting some expletives.

Terrible site-loading process – if you’re not a novice, that’s self-explanatory for you. Most of the time, at irctc, you can’t log in due to annoyingly time-consuming site-loading process running in the background. But you're helpless. Sounds like "what can't be cured must be endured" kind of proverbial reminder.

May be countless users at the same time might be trying to access the website, but shouldn't I say the railway technocrats must fix that issue? If done seriously, that’s not a non-fixable issue, is it?

Can’t book tatkal ticket– coming back to where I started from, the major turn off from irctc is the experience of not being able to book tatkal ticket from ndls to dbg at any given time. Right before 10 am you see availability of tickets, but the moment the clock strikes 10 …all the hell breaks loose! Those available tickets are nowhere to be found! Worse you're deprived of accessing the site, as your session expires intermittently until the site becomes totally nugatory for your needs. I've gut feeling they do this on PURPOSE!

Dealing with tatkal booking at irctc is an insanely nerve-wrecking experience in my words…duh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Ways To Write Winning Web-Articles

PM Modi on ramping up testing to cease corona infection spike in India

My Hypothetical Rumination