THE World Is Reflection Of Our Attitude. THE Longer We Gaze At Void, The Longer It Gazes At Us. Attitude Matters!


Just because you believe something is bad or someone has an attitude, just make sure your hands are clean.

I read somewhere that once upon a time, Jesus was walking across a street to a gathering of frenzy mob pelting stones on a shabby-dressed, sorry-looking woman.

Her fault?

Well, Jesus learned that the woman was being punished for her falsehood, and therefore, she deserved death for that immoral act. At this, Lord Jesus said to the mob that next hand to pick up a stone to hit the lady must be the ones who never lied in his/her lifetime.

Silence befell! No stone was picked up!! Was that a divine miracle?

I guess, that was impact of TRUTH.

The moral lesson is, everyone is at fault if they look inward.

Every night when I retire to bed, I have a strange recount of my day's work - what did I do today, what was left, I forgot to do something important, I wasted my today for something trivial, I resolve not to repeat that tomorrow etc.

The recount of today's work at night is very SPIRITUAL to me!! Most of the time I felt GUILT, a guilt with deep wound and then I promised to myself not to repeat the cause of my today's guilt tomorrow.

 

THE WORLD IS REFLECTION OF OUR ATTITUDE, IF WE TEND TO SEE A HEAVEN WITH AN ATTITUDE OF HELL, IT WILL APPEAR HELLISH. THAT'S NOT SUBJECTIVE, THAT'S OBJECTIVE REALITY, ALBEIT THE MATERIALIZATION OF LATTER CHANNELS THROUGH THE SUBJECTIVE PATTERN.

The framework of our mind is structured by the bricks (thoughts) that we choose from our everyday course of life. Sometimes we become paranoid, not because we have something wrong innately/genetically, but we, in due course of time, accumulate in us the countless volume of negative thoughts, which upon their full-fledged manifestation, result in paranoia. Then we are forced to accept recommendation: The psychiatric evolution.

In my childhood, once I dropped a pebble into a dry well. I heard the sound off the bottom of the well. Out of curiosity, I shouted down to the bottom and the favor was returned equally: The well echoed in same elevated stress pattern of my voice!

Today when I am writing this, I realized the wisdom of the echo.

Attitude definitely matters, in all walks of our life.

It's hard to maintain a positive attitude, because it's an arduous effort of training your mind to consciously accept positive vibes from your surroundings so that your subconscious could be able to manifest them in positive equivalence in your life. That's not entirely bookish knowledge that I am writing, that's what I've experienced.
 

However, maintaining a positive attitude is not difficult altogether, what's vital is a determined will to follow routine patterns of living a life.

Caution must be taken at choosing the nature of thought, and therefore, it is vital to train your subconscious to filter in positive thoughts to your subconscious, as this region of the Mind is where the "consciously accepted" thoughts take the form of REALITY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Ways To Write Winning Web-Articles

PM Modi on ramping up testing to cease corona infection spike in India

My Hypothetical Rumination