Writing – Not A Lexical Enigma Anymore

I recall the days when writing was barely a part of my professional life. Never knew of anything then that could be a magnificent expression of my individuality until I came across writing job. Back then, writing was all Greek to me. Though I've not yet earned significant experience to confidently proclaim myself a writing virtuoso, however, my 3-years experience in writing has indeed blessed me with the certainty that writing is not a lexical mystery as often presumed by many (especially, the novice ones). 

However, content writing is still considered to be a contextual perplexity by many.

Your writing bears recognition of your identity. The way you write is the only way your reputation as a writer is established among audiences. Here, I inherit no such right to censure unambitious writers as I intrinsically believe writing to be a part of a writer’s ardour, determination, savour and infatuation.

However, I consider writing very easy against the traditional credo, which collectively define it too difficult to cope up with easily. The condition however is that a writer must be endowed with a character of determination and uncompromising virtue of patience and perseverance coupled by the dedicated practice to subdue hurdle towards accomplishment of proficiency as a writer.

Long back, I never believed myself being a writer until I made a career choice to it. An extensive professional involvement has been a founding stone of mine having a notable understanding of the subtle aspect of lettering. Had there been no practice at all, I would perhaps be someone devoid of writing skill (though I am still lagging far behind than most accomplished writers in my knowledge).

Considering writing to be an enigma is the reflection of yours having “mental subjugation” to the inertia; developed as mental reluctance towards devoting time to writing. As aforesaid, perseverance and practice is the only founding stone to establish yourself as a writer. Who knows you could excel even yourself! Ask any accomplished writer and they would tell you about the virtue of practice in writing. It may be a blessing in disguise in the pursuit of having great writing skill, but you will be a terrific writer eventually.

Writing is believed to be one of the most impertinent channels of expressing yourself. With gaining widespread recognition globally as a reliable channel to speak out mind, writing is undoubtedly worth adopting - personally and commercially. Mistaken is the belief that represents textual contextualisation a hard nut to crack experience.

All you need to do is to be preoccupied with zeal and determination.

As Lau Tzu quoted himself saying once “A journey of thousands miles begins with a single step” - writing, hence, bears the exact cognition of beginning with each single step (practice) being followed every day. The eventual outcome would reward you with the ability to represent your ideas in an impressive contextual order.
 

Writing has never been a contextual enigma until you were brainwashed by misguiding titbits of certain sources. I tell you, no harm will be done if you write down your ideas on paper. Gradually, you would experience remarkable development of the latent ability as a writer through the long-followed practice. I assure you, one hour commitment everyday to writing over any random topic will foster development of writing skill. A constant practice is the symbolic of developed skill, and a deliberate and persistent effort of writing is the symbolic of the developed/attained writing skill.

Conclusively, avoid your mental subjugation to the credo stressing the negative side of writing. Write! Write! And write! That's the only way to master on it. You have the digital technology all around to guide you how to crack the code of writing skilfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Ways To Write Winning Web-Articles

PM Modi on ramping up testing to cease corona infection spike in India

My Hypothetical Rumination