Writing – Beautifying Yourself In A Lexical Way

I have my own strong conviction about writing to be a linchpin of expressing innermost feeling, emotion and your ideology in words. Also, if all of them are expressed in beautiful words, the magnitude of your statement has its conspicuous impact on your readers. I also believe that importance of writing is appreciated by someone who has been into it not the one who never pens down anything on a paper.

I strongly believe writing to be a lexical way of expressing your feelings/credo that you fail to convey in a verbal context.

Anybody can start writing provided they have the determination and pinch of creativity accompanied by zeal. When I write something, I believe that I am conveying myself more convincingly than I would if otherwise resorted to speaking terms of conveying myself. Since I have been into it over 3 years, you can ask me the life when I never wrote blog/article/contents except writing answers for academic examination. 

Truly, when I compare myself with the non-existent individuality as a writer, I conclude that my present status-quo as a writer is better than the erstwhile one.

Both speaking and writing have their importance of conveying oneself. Those, who are good at speaking or are very extrovert with people, usually prefer verbal terms to writing as a means of establishing conversation. However, writing has its own unique virtue. To my understanding, it is much more effective channel of expressing oneself than speaking. Not only expressing oneself, writing is extremely important to describe about something or someone, to prepare a detail about products, or narrating anything that demands lexical context of expression.

The beauty of writing is that you would enjoy it to the core. Even though you have not been to it but have an inclination to give it a try, you can do so easily. There are numerous resources on the web treasures that may guide you to developing a skill of writing. However, I would rather suggest you start writing whatever idea comes to your mind.

See, you will never experience the process of writing until you make mistake, and to make mistake, it is must to start. You can have your written contents checked by someone with good experience of writing, if you can’t proofread by yourself. Nevertheless, you have to start, and that’s the point of being a writer as a beginner.

Writing has its own beauty. You can tell people what you feel about something. Don’t you see for yourself the uncountable written stuffs on web world? They were written by someone. Thinking what resource to be used for writing? Create a blog of your own! If you have Gmail account, go to blogger website and create a new blog, write your feelings and let the world know the magnificent expression of yourself.

Writing is the lexical way of expressing your beauty because your writing speaks of your feeling. Your writing is a channel of connecting yourself with global audiences. You may have seen people being found of keeping a diary. Why do they keep diary? Because they express something that’s probably too intimate not be spoken of publicly.

People also believe that most writers are self-absorbed and introvert. Well, that’s not my point of discussion. I believe, when I fail to tell something in verbal context, I resort to writing to compensate the void. But I think one must write when they have thoughts/ideas or something to write about. This way, you do not deviate yourself from the main concept of writing.

A thoughtful mind usually writes meaningfully and convincingly. However, for the novice writer, just starting itself makes a big difference in the context of developing a writing skill.


Writing is lexical way of expressing your beauty. So, let the world know of your beauty since today itself.
Pawan Kumar

Comments

  1. I must say your way of writing is just outstanding. I would love to read more your writing materials.. Gud luck....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Reena for this motivational comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb yar....... specially ur words n that's arrangement really superb...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, dude! Akhir dost dost ke hi kam ata hain.thank you very much for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Six Ways To Write Winning Web-Articles

PM Modi on ramping up testing to cease corona infection spike in India

My Hypothetical Rumination